67 Points Calculator Canada
The Canada immigration is a point-based system through Express Entry gateway. The successful candidates must earn at least 67 points out of 100.
What is 67 Points Calculator Canada?
The Express Entry gateway offers three skilled economic immigration programs namely – Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The 67 points are allocated on the basis of six factors – age, qualification, relevant work experience, language proficiency, adaptability and Arranged Employment Offer (AEO) of the candidate. It is important to note that this is initial eligibility confirmation. The final immigration is based on Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scale.
Immigration to Canada - 67 Points Calculator
How Does the 67 Points Immigration Canada Calculator Work?
The online profile (applications) of candidates interested in FSWP, FSTP and CEC immigration gateways create a pool in Express Entry system. The online profiles are further ranked on the basis of Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scale. The 67 points calculator is the stepping stone to be able to enter Express Entry pool. Candidates, who are not able to score 67 points, face rejection of their applications.
Candidates are suggested to improve six factors that determine 67 Points Calculator.
How to Score 67 Points Out of 100 Scale?
To meet the eligibility criteria of having 67 points out 100 scale to enter the Express Entry pool, candidates can improve these determining factors and work upon below-mentioned aspects –
- Relevant Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
- Arranged Employment Offer
What is the Difference Between 67 Points and CRS Score?
The 67 points calculator is the first step to start the immigration process, while Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is the final step in determining Canada immigration.
67 points immigration Canada calculator 2021
Find below points allocated to each determining factor in Canada 67 points calculator –
- Language – 28 points. Candidates are awarded points according to their ability in Speaking, Reading, Listening and Writing English language.
- Work experience – 15 points. Candidates receive points for total number of years full-time paid work done by them. The nature of work skills must match with National Occupation Classification (NOC) list, which is categorisation of all occupations in Canadian labour market.
- Age – 12 points. Candidates in the age bracket of 18-35 get maximum points. Candidates above 35 years of age get less points in this category.
- Education – 25 points. Candidates, who studied outside Canada, must have Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done to establish level of their education is equivalent to the Canadian certificate, diploma or degree program.
- Arranged Employment Offer (AEO) – 10 points. Candidates, who have a full-time job offer as per the NOC list for a minimum of one year from a Canadian employer, get points in this category. Such candidates are selected under FSWP.
- Adaptability – 10 points. This applies to candidates, who will be relocating to Canada with spouse or common law-partner. Such candidates also earn points for age, education, work experience and language proficiency of spouse.
The journey of Canada Immigration starts with seeking guidance from trusted immigration consultant such as Hire Indians Immigration Services. Going by the motto ‘Help People Live Good Life’, the trained team of Hire Indians evaluates candidates’ credentials based on 67 points calculator Canada before suggesting them the best immigration gateway that suit their needs. Contact us now!